Wednesday 18 February 2009

Like this... Like this... Midget...

Bombay Bicycle Club have got their new single "Always Like This" up on their Myspace.
Check it out if you like that sort of stuff.
I heard it a few months ago actually in a bizarre car ride, and I remember it being a stand out track on the album (which is gonna come out in June).
They're signed to Island records now too, so they could seriously make it or break it!

Anyway, what I found amusing about the single was how much the looped "like this" vocal hook reminded me of how the word "midget" was dealt with at the end of this.

I can't believe I've already linked to that twice on this relatively young blog.

Actually, I can. And to prove it here's the track "Sweet Tooth" off his album "Double Up".
Worth listening to while reading the lyrics, just to experience the full blast of its horny crudeness.

No comments: